Saturday, March 11, 2017

I Need to Sell My Home As it is Without Any Repairs

If you are thinking "I want to sell my home as it is without any repairs" then I think I can help you. I was in the same position and I feel for you. Its tough selling a house especially nowadays if you do not know what you are doing that is. I came across some great tips though and they helped me sell my house at a price I was extremely comfortable with. Here are my top tips for those thinking "I want to sell my home as it is without any repairs".


Paint - I know we said no repairs but this one will make the biding prices sky rocket through the roof. It is not so much the fact that its the freshness of the paint that will get the higher prices. Give them a neutral colour like beige as you cannot go wrong with that, everyone seems to like it and nobody hates it. It makes the rooms look bigger and more lighter also and paint is so cheap!


Bake Bread - I bet you think I am insane! What you want to do is bake yourself some bread in your oven before your potential buyer turns up. Then your potential buyer will think that the home has a comfortable home like feel to it and they will remember it because smell memories stick out in your head. I bet you can think of a few that remind you of certain times or events. When they sit down at the end of the day after viewing a few houses, yours will stick out and you get bread!


Tell Them You Are Entertaining This Evening - Tell your guests that you are entertaining this evening and have one of the rooms set up with candles and knifes and forks already set out. This helps them visualize what it would be like to live in that house and also shows that you are organized and fun loving people and not likely to scam them.



I bet you"re searching the internet looking for the best methods to sell your house for free and I totally understand that. I was in your position and all the information seemed too much and information conflicted and it was pretty annoying at the time.




More Credit Repairs Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment